I. General provisions
The website collects only personal data necessary to provide and develop the services offered on it.
Personal data collected via the Website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/ 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
II. Data administrator
The administrator of personal data collected through the Website is “UNIPEX” s.c. Danuta Gromelska Tomasz Gromelski, address: ul. Wrzosowa 8, 05-220 Zielonka, NIP: 1250950105, REGON: 013284208, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter: Administrator).
III. Purpose of collecting personal data
Personal data is used to:
- account registration and verification of the User’s identity,
- enable logging in to the Website,
- performance of the contract for services and e-services,
- communication with the User (livechat, contact form etc.)
- sending the newsletter (after the User’s consent to receive it),
- maintaining a comment system,</mark >
- provision of social services,
- promotion of the Administrator’s offer,
- marketing, remarketing , affiliation,
- personalization of the Website for Users,
- analytical and statistical activities,
- collection of receivables,
- determining and pursuing claims or defending against them.
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract or use other functionalities of the Website.
IV. Type of personal data processed
The Administrator may process the User’s personal data: name and surname, date of birth, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, tax identification number.
V. The period of personal data processing
Users’ personal data will be processed for the period of:
- when the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract – until the statute of limitations for claims after its performance,
- when the basis for data processing is consent – until the consent is revoked, and after the consent is revoked, until the limitation period for claims.
In both cases, the limitation period is 6 years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – 3 years (unless a special provision provides otherwise).
VI. Sharing personal data
Users’ personal data may be transferred to: entities related to the Administrator, its subcontractors, entities cooperating with the Administrator, e.g. companies servicing e-payments, companies providing courier / postal services, law firms.
Users’ personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
VII. User Rights
The Website User has the right to: access their personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, transfer it, object to processing, withdraw consent at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its consent) undo).
A notification about the User’s withdrawal from the rights resulting from the above-mentioned rights should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The administrator fulfills or refuses to fulfill the request immediately – within a maximum of one month from its receipt.
The user has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he considers that the processing violates his rights and freedoms (GDPR).
The website collects information using cookies – session, permanent and third-party cookies.
Collecting cookies supports the correct provision of services on the Website and serves statistical purposes.
The user can specify the scope of access of cookies to his device in the browser settings.
IX. Automated decision making and profiling
Users’ data may not be processed in an automated manner so that any decisions could be made against them.
Users’ data may be profiled in order to adjust the content and personalize the offer after their consent.
X. Final Provisions
Information about the introduced changes will appear in the form of a message available on the Website.